Experience Almighty Cancer Cure Foundation
Working Towards a Brighter Future
At Almighty Cancer Cure Foundation, well being is at the forefront of what we’re working together towards. Our programs and activities are designed to be a catalyst that helps community members reach their goals and fulfill their potential. Learn more about the positive impact we have and join us in bringing about positive change.
Past Events: Donations Center
1. Food distribution on 16/6/2021 at Peenya 2nd stage Andrahalli approximately for 1500 people. (Looking for donors)
2. Chicken Biriyani distributed to 1500+ destitute daily laborers, slum dwellers on 6/6/2021 at sunkadkatte Bangalore.
3. Under our Tribe welfare scheme "Navu Nammavaru" Food Ration, Medical Kits and home essentials for 300 families which is worth of Rs. 300000/- Each kit worth of Rs. 1000/- to Kolangeri hadi, Tundumunduge kolli Gadde Hadi, Balekovu Hadi, Kodumule Hadi, Hunsur Taluk Chandangiri Hadi and surrounding forest tribes.
4. Chicken Biriyani distributed on 28/5/2021 to 800+ poor residents, slum dwellers and daily labourers of Magadi Road, Bangalore.
5. Vegetable Biriyani distributed on 21/5/2021 to 500+ Poor residents at sunkadkatte, Bangalore.
6. Sanitised kottigepalya, sunkadkatte, Jalahalli and chikbidarikallu on 19th 20th of may 2021.
7. Temperature and SPO2 checks to home quarantined corona patients at North Bangalore on 17th 18th May 2021.
8. Breast cancer awareness and education on breast self examination techniques to 3000+ female garments workers at peenya and yeshwanthpur, Bangalore on Jan 18th to 25th 2021.
Income Tax exemption can be availed for your donation under section 80G.